Tattoos.

By Nathalya Barbosa - December 13, 2016

Got some news to you!




This week I decided to do some tattoos, it's been a while since I wanted to do one, and when the opportunity came I had to took it.

And, of course, I wanted to share them with you, so shall we start?
This is the first time that I do it and I was really nervous about it. I'm a very indecisive person and being so I couldn't decide where to put what.

But at the end everything worked nicely, I'm really happy with how they look and with their positions.

If you're planning on making one, I have to warn you: the one in the wrist hurt a lot, but is worth it! And in the back of the ear didn't hurt at all.

The first that I wanted to show is this lightning, and yes, it's because of Harry Potter.

Exibindo 20161213_140327.jpg

I don't have a lot to say about it. If I would say everything that this story means to me we would be here the whole evening hahahaha. I could say that it principally means love, friendship, home, comfort and belonging.

So I content myself with saying that it's a really important tattoo to me and I'm very happy with it! It turned out to be so cute!

The the other one are two moons: a crescent and a full moon.

Exibindo 20161213_140136.jpg

I always loved the moon. It has such an amazing energy, I feel relaxed and pure when I stay underneath its light. It is definitely the most beautiful thing we have in our sky and I could stare at it for hours. 

Unfortunately it is very swollen right now (since that is a very delicate part), but with time you I'll get to see the final result in future photos.

Since my mom also have tattooed crescent moons, this one is linked to her too. ♥

I think today's constant idea of being full, giving your all and the obligation of looking happy all the time is tiring. It seems like we aren't allowed to feel sad or incomplete and that's not true. 

So what makes me love this tattoo so much is that it reminds me that I won't be happy all the time and I wont be at my best everyday. Life is a cycle and therefore there will be times that I won't be at my fullest and times that I'll recover and grow myself to be happier than ever. 

And you know what? That doesn't matter, because all phases are beautiful.

-hugs,
Nathalya.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. They are so cute!! I love them!! And I love your reason behind getting them. I've always wanted to get a tattoo but can never decide what I want, I feel like I need a good reason to get something permanently tattooed on my body haha

    Laura || www.thelifeof-laura.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! And yes, doing a tattoo have always being a tremendous step for me too and thinking deeply in what you want is import before making a decision! 😉😉
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. That is so exciting and meaningful. And your tattoos are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all!
    I'm always wanting to get more tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I bet you tattoos are gorgeous! ♥♥
      XX

      Delete